Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time to catch up!

I have fallen behind on my blogging, so I will take a little time to catch up! Friday night we won our football game 20-14!! I am so proud of our boys for the fantastic job they did. We were the underdogs and pulled it out.

Saturday was pretty quiet. Hubby and I spent a nice romantic evening alone cleaning the garage. Sunday was a Wal-Mart trip and we stopped to see my sister for a little bit. Sunday night despite the wind, we had a bonfire with hot dogs and marshmallows. There was also a tad bit of drinking involved before the night was over! Monday was quiet again with a lot of resting up to come back to work!

It is now Tuesday and still uneventful. I am loving life right now!

1 comment:

  1. Uneventfuul!!! I love uneventfull. Where do I find that? lol!!!! Ive been running none stop for so long I am running in my sleep lol

    ReplyDelete