Thursday, September 23, 2010

City or country? Civilization or wilderness? Order or chaos?

It is funny that this prompt came up today. My daughter Destiny and I were just talking about this some yesterday. I definitely pick country. I like where we live, but given a choice I would pick more country than what we have. I would love to have enough room to have all the animals I want and plenty of room for them to roam wherever they want. 

Civilization or wilderness? This is a bit trickier. I would almost yell out wilderness without thinking too much about it, but after some thought, I am not sure total wilderness is the thing for me. I think it would be neat to live off the land as much as possible and be far, far away from the ding dongs I seem to attract, but I know I would miss some interaction from civilization. If there is a happy medium, I vote for that.

Order or chaos? This is not a choice for me. Chaos picks me! I can't imagine it any other way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment