Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Tuesday to you!

Rain, rain, rain this morning, but it finally cleared off and we are paying for it with the sun and humidity. The rain is supposed to come back tonight through Thursday so the ducks and geese will at least be happy!

After posting my list yesterday, Kelly decided to squelch my will to live to some extent and started a blog! Everyone welcome Kelly to the dark side!!    
http://crapicantremember.blogspot.com/


Today's prompt is: "What's the difference between men and women?" I don't even want to get started on that rant, but feel free to post your ideas in my comments!

Now for my real rant of the day! 
http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=504285
It is all I can do not to get in my truck and drive the hour to kick some booty! And I may still yet! I am so mad about this that I can't even think straight! I don't even begin to imagine what these monsters are thinking and I don't really want to know. I just can't wrap my head around it at all. God Bless Sgt. Maggart and all the soldiers for fighting to give us our right to do and say what we want and God help the Westboro "baptist church". They are some sick sick people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment